Uwe has been successfully training cutting horses, cow horses, and western horses for all disciplines for over 35 years. Uwe produced several AQHA Cutting Superior Champions, and won multiple AQHA & NCHA European Championships and DQHA & NCHA Championships, and served as an international NCHA judge before moving to the USA in 2001, where he has specialized in training cutting horses, selecting cutting-prospects, coaching Amateur and Non Pro clients, and building successful breeding programs for his international customers. Uwe Roeschmann’s Amateur and Non Pro customers have internationally won more than $2+ Million on horses he has started or trained.
Uwe Roeschmann’s trainings method is based on classical riding principles. Those principles are the pillars of a foundation without fear or a mechanically forced position. His training allows the horse to achieve self-carriage, a correct muscle development, balance, and a confident understanding of the riders aids. A horse with a good classical foundation will learn faster and be “soft” in any situation.
Uwe promotes the sport of Cutting, and Horsemanship around the world. He holds multiple workshops in the United States and across Europe, and attends major international Equine Fairs with his show demonstration program.
Achievements & Awards
• APcHA World Show Jr. Champion 2020
• AQHA Open Cutting World Show Sr. Bronze Champion L2 2019
• AQHA Open Cutting World Show Sr. Bronze Champion L2 2018
• AQHA Open Cutting World Show Sr. Top Ten 2018
• AQHA Multi Open Cutting World Show Finalist and Top Ten
• APHA Sr. World Show Champion 2018/2019
• APHA Jr. World Show Reserve Champion 2019
• APcHA World Show Derby Champion 2019
• APcHA World Show Jr. Champion 2019
• APcHA Futurity Reserve Champion 2018
• APcHA World Show Reserve Champion Jr. Class 2018
• NCHA / AQHA / DQHA Multi Area Qualifier USA
• International NCHA Champion
• Multi Area Champion North Texas
• AQHA Professional Horseman
• NCHA Professsional Trainer
• Zane Schulte Award Nominee
Horses can be obedient, and perform on a very high level through intimidation, the use of gimmicks and training reduced to the tasks the specific discipline requires! We believe, there’s nothing that beats performance built on trust, understanding and training that enables the horse to develop all muscles needed to become an athlete. The result will always be a horse that is pleasant to ride, a better mover, much less prone to injuries, and more willing to fill in for your mistakes. We believe in good horsemanship, and training based on knowledge rather than gimmicks.